total cuties.
I took one to the doctor near trader joes.
At traderjoes we bought a case of wine. It was valentines so we decided to dispense the bottles out to each of our lovely valentines,
We labeled cut drew stickered stuck made labels of love for bottles of love.
So we all just had eachother for valentine's day.
Marissa and I did this. We split a bottle before giving out the other bottles and bottles to eachother.
Then ran around and gave some out. to Biz, Caity, ghost Lny and ghost Nat.
Caity was a cooking gnome. !!!
We invited our sister house over, to celebrate and stuff with us. And To get some presents tooooooO!
After some witch craft pasta craft they showed up for good times and goodie good wine friends
Biz was a babe and Marissa and Alex thought so too and were cute too.
Pilgrim didn't get any wine. he was high on life enough.
tin kitchen is full of babes
check out mercy's hair
HULK LOOOOVVVVE GRRRRRRRcrashcrash
It's the next day, and I just ate some french fries with caity.
Biz went home.. today so no cheeseburgers.
Last night Nat came home after I was too drunk to take any more pictures.
O YA and Biz made apple pie with a heart on it sorta looked like blood pie.
I ate it or pretended to while listening to superdrag.
this on goes out to my boos. who i'm incredibly thankful for.
and for trampoline flannel safety and nat and biz

1 comment:
thank you for hi resolution fotos of me looking disgusting
i love you elaine
Post a Comment