Monday, June 2, 2008

O ya

I moved away from my life. Well, I know a bunch of us did. fuckin, weirdo. But, I mean like I can visit places til I find a new one
In the mean time I will be starting up working at yurts this friday.. staring at deer heads and hawks til my 8 hrs are up. This used to kill me, couldn't wait to get out and hang out.. but now it's like all I have to do
What a fuck like Simba

hm I'm goin to see the Screamales/Cheeky tour kickoff on wed night in NB
Who ever wants to let me stay in their house I have a free bottle of rum I scored from a friend who moved away.. that I will gladly share!

In the mean time I went to NYC this weekend..


























1 comment:

bizlynch said...

"hey"
your phone takes really nice pictures
don't throw this one?