Tuesday, October 28, 2008

nice to know you

Tonight i just had ohana dinner, and thai waitress ladies sang me happy bday it was. amazing. i also got really rad presents, something that hardly happens, what with all the light up jumpropes in the world
[ugh if only you could listen to this band I am listening to right now it would be so much more complete]
!
SUnday I went to the pp halloween parade with an anarchist and his friends
I wore shark hat. He had skull one.
It was a nice out










About 4 yrs ago it was in front of my house...

and i finally got to see the car that looks like a spaceship again.
can't wait to tell my neurologists
we saw a baby in a carriage actually almost get run over by a car
and went into a weird/amazing pp apt i never knew existed.
hopefully we'll hang out again
fakebdayday continued and







hey, i am fourteen can you buy me some cigarettes ?? ?

nah, girl i got some in my purse

they weren't kools but it's aiight.




















i love you friends.

3 comments:

caityyy said...

THE SPACE SHIP. HOLY SHIT! WOW IT"S REALY
LLAMASSSS

bizlynch said...

I like the drawing edits you made
esp aisle 9

Jacob said...

ditto on the aisle 9er