How I can be more like Giovanny is I can attempt to copy how this ten year old wrote in his writing journal. By doing this it can also bring humor to some of my friends that know what I'm talking about. Those that feel me, y'know. It can also lend a big hand in alienating other people who have no idea who Giovanny is. In the future I will attempt to share with everyone Giovanny's work. He's brilliant. And I hope that also in the future Jess Wadkins will be interested in doing a book on tape series with me and Gio's writing journal. Or maybe that will actually send us to hell, or possibly even get us arrested.
Variety is the spice of life, how can i get more variety in my life?
To answer that last final question I decided to change my living situations for a third time. Well kind of.
Against all better judgement of myself adn everyone i spoke to I drove home during the worst time of a snow storm. for some reason point pleasant turned into the poconos. My gas tank was flashing empty and i gave up even bothering to use jug handles and consistently kicked myself for having to do this. Well not having to but, really kind of having to.
Recent family news totally harshed my mellow or me still being drunk til 3 oclock. "fuck i had a forty, some of those pabsts, and that damn whiskey, tall glasses of boxed wine, and then you gave me a miller light what thefuuck."
Because,my family is very important to me, more than my yaris, stapler, or even paper. I drove to parents house. Driving was possibly the worst decision I've ever made. Maybe the bad decisions I make give me that certain spice of life that i am looking for. I left my friends behind who are almost as important to me as my car. And drove home mainly so that i could fall asleep in the new space bed my parents bought me since i've been gooone. it is very tall.

After one of the best weeks and the weirdest weekend ever fullof super highs and devastating lows I decided to leave on the super high note after getting milkshakes with 3 of my main boos.
Thank god for my friends.. and so i left with my heart aching and was just about home and spun out on a sorta back rode had to use the E brake and stopped within two inches of a telephone pole.
fuck! i mean i woulda been ok but the yaris and like.. being stuck out in a snow storm would have been pretty bad.
All for the end result of supreme safety of this corner of my room

i woke up twice. at 8 am to shovel the fucking driveway. srsly point pleasant got way too much snow. and my dad still had work. and then slept again from 9-2. i feel really fucked up
and have craycray roosterbangs

And srsly finally how i can be more like Giovanny is write this post while i'm feelign this fucked up and probably not makingmuch sense.
I was telling B last night how i was totally geeking out on life. it's true. I'm glad i subletted i needed a refresher for my spirits. And it helped me figure out somethings.. and freak out about more things.
i'm incredibly thankful for my friends. I feel way too lucky.
It's a little ditty inspired by my fiendish friends, that goes like this:
needs needs needs, all I got is needs
need to skate
need to sleep
need to Wawa
cause I need to eat
sometimes I need some tunes
we ride our bikes
we enjoy balloons
sometimes I need to kick
we go to the field
we fight with sticks
Needs needs needs, all I got is needs
needs needs needs, all I got is needs
thank the lord for my friends
I hope they'll be until the end
thank the god guy for all the good stuff
all the good times, all the rough
thanks for sunshine, thanks for trees
thanks for my friends, they satisfy my needs
It's a little ditty inspired by my fiendish friends, that goes like this:
needs needs needs, all I got is needs
need to skate
need to sleep
need to Wawa
cause I need to eat
sometimes I need some tunes
we ride our bikes
we enjoy balloons
sometimes I need to kick
we go to the field
we fight with sticks
Needs needs needs, all I got is needs
needs needs needs, all I got is needs
thank the lord for my friends
I hope they'll be until the end
thank the god guy for all the good stuff
all the good times, all the rough
thanks for sunshine, thanks for trees
thanks for my friends, they satisfy my needs
[these are leah's words, but how i feel in my squishy heart]
I wish it wasn't just me and mingo singing along to train in vain but it's ok for now

1 comment:
wish i was there for a supreme milkshake
Post a Comment