Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tara: "i dont want you to die young"

To: Vans customer service
Subject: please help! in search of discontinued shoes.

Help!! Hello, my name is Elaine Higgins. A few years ago I purchased a pair of classic Vans slip-ons with American flag print.
Since then I'm afraid they have been discontinued!
They are the best shoes I have ever owned. I recently completely killed my pair after a lot of wear and tear.. and I am seriously feeling the loss.
I could digress with a humorous story of how they met their end... but I am sure you are busy people. I'll just leave it at part of their last stand included my fight with a beer can on a curb and part of it, because of a lot of silly dancing.

I have searched various online resources, starting with your online store and zappos.com.
I have not been able to find American flag print classic slip-ons anywhere!!!

My heart is broken. I love(d) those shoes. They helped make me the Etrain I am today... please see attached for some pictures exhibiting my patriotism enhanced by your American flag slip-ons.

I don't know if this is possible, but I'm giving this a desperate shot: is there anyway anywhere there are a pair of women's size 9 classic American flag print Vans slip ons (seen in first attached file) available??

I really really loved those shoes and like everything in this world they came to their end. But in less then two months I am going to be making my own manifest destiny journey come true: I'm traveling from Point Pleasant, New Jersey to the Northwest coast of this great country. And I don't think the trip will be quite the same without a pair of these shoes on my feet.

I would be grateful beyond limit and remain a lifetime customer of Vans. I will send you pictures along the way of my manifest destiny journey.
PLEASE!!!!!!! OK, I am actually begging! Is there any way you could make my dream come true???

Sincerely,
Elaine Train Higgins





MOM approved (edited) 
DAD helped with adjectives. and did my taxes while I was preoccupied writing this.. and not learning how to do my taxes..
it's all american
it's all good
I HOPE IT WORKS
Let us pray.

No comments: