Thursday, August 27, 2009

suckit™










i had a premonition of past tensed




























(i had a class when they taught you how to think. spl?)

past-present-future
tarot card yr butt
giovanny yr salami
sandwich was gross


not all these were made by me
but most of them were
and some were even made while studying for undergraduate-college-exams

I was apparently very organized in an odd intense way as a child, which is weird
and i drew a lot of whales, and apparently never got good at it
so says one of my brothers but we both learned that he is "a bart and a good ol boy"


today:
  • I'm changing my vocabulary strictly to the use of the word boodadoo
  • I was forced to clean/ go through things all things that have been being hoarded
  • that's where a lot of these things came from
  • a wave bitch slapped us
  • the mole on my face blew up to a larger size much larger
  • so i may die or just have a twin FINALLLYYY


http://blogdotbloggier.blogspot.com/2009/01/limited-time-offer.html