I had this chicken sausage. I thought it was a good idea at the time, based on social learning .. like everyone else I know loves them. So why not buy a pack, I mean they'll keep and are prob better for you than hot dogs ?
The first time Marty and I hung out for real I made 2 while watching startrek. They were very pink and very shiny. When mixed with hashbrowns the experience was sorta ok. And at a later date mixed with spaghetti sauce it was a step better. But the last one remained.. and it was my last day in olympia...
Named after our fave treats at pan lovers veggie lovers panormous pan pizza pizza hut chicken wings. We dubbed it the SS Bone OUT and took care of that chicken sausage. proper.
LIVE HARD.
special thanx to leah for help and camera operation. and marty (duh).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment