



"Whatever path you choose to follow, you usually emerge on the sunny side of the hill."
I am researching my sun (scorpio) and rising (leo!) signs just a lil bit between unpacking
(did you know risings more important?)
My new room is lovely, as the new house dynamics settle I'm eager yearning liike cover letter bs to fulfill full potential in this green apple room ----completion--- of all those backed up cover letters--
and rebeginnings on former writing projects
I had a nice weekend of best friends of philly stoop hang :)
worst hangover workday --> date night with booboo mags
Though I slept thru spaghetti and meatball night with aang
we'll make up for it wings night tomorrow
if you're around or down for it show up
we'll see if i get another free pitcher from jeggings bartender
we'll see if i get another free pitcher from jeggings bartender
I hope y'all are happy and I talk to those I love soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment