
this one daywe made wings
then went to our friends house and made bloody marys
and then we like drank those bloody marys
next to like a gun range
Then I think we sang karaoke or some shit
I ALWAYS END UP AT A goddamnn karaoke thing
then I went to some weird bar on South streeeeet
To up my babe points I've expanded my cooking skills
currently I've just been making weird diner foods
but at least now got the home fries skillz
I have that rihanna song in my head
I just remember showing my new friends these images to try to explain what I had done earlier that night
this bar fucking sucked
Cheers! to to-do lists!

And then and then After almost beating up my best friends birthday twin I landed up at a b52s cover show
sweeet
good night :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment