I went home, because, well everyone else went home too.
My mom has a tomahawk in the window. I saw it on Thanksgiving.
I'm not quite sure how long it has been there.
She says its because you always need to be prepared.
I hung out with my mom a bunch.
She got pissed every time i said, hey look at that creepy cat, and it was a fake cat in the window
she fell for it liek 3 times while sitting at a stop light and another while looking at my camera of pictures..
We went to eat lunch by some boats. and water. yeah, pointpleasant..
Biz stopped by, on her way after dropping her g-ma homewho lives in the great bricktown, which like is practically me town.
but we're better.
we took a walk in bayhead which, i also consider my town
she talked it up with mom :) higgins pride
my mom had mittens.
(fagggg)
they built condos over the hospital by the river, where leah and i were born.
To be continued.. with part 2 of breakkKKKK

1 comment:
nice glasses
they're so....greasy
Post a Comment