
and i look like i have frost bite
response

"Tanyamorning."
"I received a box cutter today, it's mine to keep. Also I have a urinary tract infection and I want to try arby's cheddar curly fries. Why aren't you here with me?"

"I go clamming now"
response
I just had a ten minute telephone conversation with a foreign lady who made me repeat every thing I said about 5 times. In between each time I said it she repeated it. Then I repeated it. We were like tag-team ? And then in the end she would phrase what we just talked about and clarified together in total about ten times, as a question. Sort of painful.
Also,i had an amazing phone interaction with a different camper a non ruckus making camper. surprisingly i found out was a woman, and was like mega old but a seriouuusss student. can't wait to meet her. i'll write the story down at the time cuz
i lost descriptive words to express, you'll just have to trust me.
Um, I just drove to get sugar wafers, and listened to TLC No Scrubs. Why aren't you with me?
ps thanks for checkin up on me multiple times tonight status check:
i made it to my room

(happyearlybirthday lakegeorgemontreal)

No comments:
Post a Comment