Thursday, July 10, 2008

i went to bear training today

So
We got sick of doin this for fun..

So we went here

and did this


YANKEES WON!!!

Then we got stuck out in the pouring rain and did this..


til we unintentionally stalked tara and tim really really really really well
(How could I NOT know you worked in DUMBO tar) duh
Walked thru a coffee shop to their hip office building
and went to eat out of machines
then cha cha we were here:

at a bar with really good popcorn.

What would you want to pop out of your stomach if you had a carebear power stomach??
Judd's was the best.. he picked steak


Then the shop babe fell asleep on my shoulder, but i look like i have sideburns!!!


Basically, I trade face pics of how we feel a lot with a good (bestest) friend of mine

And, what I'm trying to say is I miss hanging out with everyone.

No comments: