Monday, July 7, 2008

What's My Age Again?

I made a split second decision, and went to maxwells saturday night. mad dash.
the other bands besides cheeky and screamales.. were.. not the happiest. but our friends had a minivan blastin hot jamz outside. so that was good.
I also made marissa giggle through a song i'm mostly happy about that.
-i'm only friends with her cuz of her giggle any way.
The way home.. I was so sleepy, I instinctivly drove down the parkway towards point pleasant. but then half way through that daydream via car i realized I was supposed to be going to jacki's house and jacki was next to me. so i well, drove a lot.

then a kitten bit my feet all night while i slept on a couch

woke up went nyc
it went something like..
We saw some art, which at times was so overwhelmingly awesome yet nauseating.
I ate a double merlin.

the red was really gross.


we saw some botany.
we ate some british food.


then sorta fell asleep on a roof with a nice view of water/city

i stopped by my ol' landt, took a nap. while biz thought about soccer.


then drove home without falling asleep

No comments: